The following is instructions of how to access Assessors' Map from MASSLANDRECORDS.com
Goto our public search site: www.masslandrecords.com/BerkSouth/
- Click on "Search Criteria" at the top of your screen.
Click on "Book (Year) Search" under Plans.
- Then you can do either of the following:
(1) Under "Book/Year", type in the Town code from the list below. Click "Search". This will then bring you to the Assessors' Maps. Under the "Bk/Pg (Yr/Pl)" column is the Town code and map number. Highlight the line/information you would like. or;
(2) Under "Book/Year", type in the Town code from the list below. If you know the Map number, insert that number where it states "Page #/Plan #". Click "Search". Highlight the line/information you would like.
- On the right side of your screen there are two tabs: "view details" and "view images".
- You can also select "print document" if you would like to have a hard copy of this document. Follow the online screen instructions.
Links to the Cities and Towns of Southern Berkshire
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 4:30pm
8:30am - 4pm
available at the